• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5606 posts
Chief Petty Officer  Member Reputation
  • LocationTexas
  • Favorite Ship:Atron
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:33 PM

LOL, good thing Deldel has something like 600 alts and I'm pretty sure single person knows all of them.

I'm really not sure what to do with Algis, near max skilled (sub cap anyway) for pvp thanks to RvB, and I haven't had the motivation to play in ages.

Del Del does but I don't (remember, we arnt the same guy) - maybe I could quietly trade you characters....

I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip, I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster, I'm a demolition man

Delucian.png

#102 Lady Ayeipsia

Lady Ayeipsia

Chimera

• RvB Insider
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3402 posts
Senior Chief Petty Officer  Member Reputation
  • Favorite Ship:Kestrel

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

Del Del does but I don't (remember, we arnt the same guy) - maybe I could quietly trade you characters....

Quit lying. We know you two are the same person. :-)

#103 Delucian

Delucian

Wyvern

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5606 posts
Chief Petty Officer  Member Reputation
  • LocationTexas
  • Favorite Ship:Atron

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

Quit lying. We know you two are the same person. :-)

You have seen pictures. I am way prettier!

I'm a walking nightmare, an arsenal of doom
I kill conversation as I walk into the room
I'm a three line whip, I'm the sort of thing they ban
I'm a walking disaster, I'm a demolition man

Delucian.png

#104 Del DelVechio

Del DelVechio

Fleet Scythe

• Administrators
  • 6395 posts
Lieutenant Junior Grade  Member Reputation
  • Location(Vegas Baby!)
  • Favorite Ship:Armored Car

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:39 PM

You have seen pictures. I am way prettier!

He is much prettier in a Texas hillbilly sort of way...

Posted Image

#105 Lady Ayeipsia

Lady Ayeipsia

Chimera

• RvB Insider
  • 3402 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

Pictures can be Photoshopped. Just admit it, you are the same person! Just like Delling, tele, and ballista are the same guy.

#106 Shenanigansbus

Shenanigansbus

The Bus

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1561 posts
Crewman 1st Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationTurn around...
  • Favorite Ship:Giant Taranis
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 30 October 2015 - 11:43 PM

One has substantially more hair, or at least that is how I can tell the difference in my mind lol

E2o8l.png

#107 Lady Ayeipsia

Lady Ayeipsia

Chimera

• RvB Insider
  • 3402 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 12:43 AM

One has substantially more hair, or at least that is how I can tell the difference in my mind lol

Ok... So both are from extreme political states, cali and Texas. They both have long hair, one a hippy pony tail, the other a big biker stache. They both are named Del. They've both lead a fight club, RvB. They sound the same...

It's just one guy with a multiple personality. He was just fighting himself the whole time!

#108 Cameron Zero

Cameron Zero

Chimera

• RvB Member
  • 3391 posts
Petty Officer 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationPDX, OR, USA
  • Favorite Ship:Thrasher
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 31 October 2015 - 05:33 AM

Del, I figured you'd be used to having a target on your back by now. :P

cameronzero.png
|-- Cameron Zero - Red Federation Noob --| |-- Zateki Zero - Blue Republic Noob --| |-- @zievarrenna --|
|-- EPIC Caracal vs Daredevil Double KO --|

#109 Xan Drakov

Xan Drakov

Chimera

• RvB Member
  • 3335 posts
Petty Officer 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • Favorite Ship:Coercer

Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:42 PM

Saw the article on the Mittani - sorry you guys are having troubles.

Can totally sympathise with the command guys getting burned out - it was hard enough for me just running a bunch of 40 odd cats let alone two hundred times that amount. I just hope you guys can rediscover your love for the game, even if that means taking a break for a bit. I've been AWOL for nine months now and I have to admit that in the small hours of the morning my thoughts stray back to some kick-ass times in RvB; popping that POS in Aldrat. Smartbombing a chunk of Eve-Uni's fleet with the pre-CCP SocksFour. Dancing with Brave in low-sec. So many crazy FFAs. And of course a few ATs.

It's often said that a problem can be an opportunity in disguise. May be stripping things back to simpler times will be just the tonic - we had great fun back in the day when there were no programs, alliances or even much in the way of rules - these things, whilst are great at providing support in places, are a burden and if it's burning out even just one of your proactive leader-types, then it probably isn't worth it. The programs are the things that I get misty-eyed about in the middle of the night. Not even the AT.

No, it's leeroying around in a fleet under a noob FC called Jagtor in Verge Vendor leading fleets against a certain dirty red called Del DelVecchio. I wonder whatever happened to those guys.

o7

Xan

P.S. for those that care, baby Drakov is 7 months now and doing well. But still up 3-4+ times a night. Will get back to Eve when it settles down.

One day...

#110 Relentless Jim

Relentless Jim

Vagabond

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
Crewman 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationMiddle England
  • Favorite Ship:Anything Amarr

Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:21 PM

Can totally sympathise with the command guys getting burned out - it was hard enough for me just running a bunch of 40 odd cats let alone two hundred times that amount. I just hope you guys can rediscover your love for the game, even if that means taking a break for a bit. I've been AWOL for nine months now and I have to admit that in the small hours of the morning my thoughts stray back to some kick-ass times in RvB; popping that POS in Aldrat. Smartbombing a chunk of Eve-Uni's fleet with the pre-CCP SocksFour. Dancing with Brave in low-sec. So many crazy FFAs. And of course a few ATs.

It's often said that a problem can be an opportunity in disguise. May be stripping things back to simpler times will be just the tonic - we had great fun back in the day when there were no programs, alliances or even much in the way of rules - these things, whilst are great at providing support in places, are a burden and if it's burning out even just one of your proactive leader-types, then it probably isn't worth it. The programs are the things that I get misty-eyed about in the middle of the night. Not even the AT.

No, it's leeroying around in a fleet under a noob FC called Jagtor in Verge Vendor leading fleets against a certain dirty red called Del DelVecchio. I wonder whatever happened to those guys.

o7

Xan

P.S. for those that care, baby Drakov is 7 months now and doing well. But still up 3-4+ times a night. Will get back to Eve when it settles down.

One day...

Good to hear from you mate. It was always fun flying with/against you back in the day. Glad baby Drakov is doing well, I remember full well being kept up at nights by my two when they were that age. I used to go into work each morning feeling so tired that I often had to prop myself up with a can of Redbull and a couple of Mars bars lol.

#111 Arjar Ammar

Arjar Ammar

Dominix

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1401 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationBonnie Scotland
  • Favorite Ship:Rupture

Posted 01 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

o7

Xan

One day...

Settles down, yeah mine is 11 and it hasn't settled down that much - oh and that's years not months!! Really good to hear from you as well Xan

#112 scummyb

scummyb

Typhoon Fleet Issue

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2017 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Favorite Ship:ARMAGEDDON

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:18 PM

Jagtor is still here kicking ass

#113 Jasper Sinclair

Jasper Sinclair

Astarte

• CEO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire, USA
  • Favorite Ship:USS Constitution

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:48 PM

Xan, thanks for your story. It solidifies what RvB should be all about. We're going to do our best to get back to that. And yeah, Jag is still a one man army.

#114 Algis Kemokl

Algis Kemokl

Loveless

• Combat Coordinators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Favorite Ship:Bhaalgorn

Posted 02 November 2015 - 04:00 PM

Well, now they'll never know who's who. \o/

Posted Image

You can not hide yourself, behind this fairytale forever, and ever.

#115 Samuel Vokan

Samuel Vokan

Prophecy

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • Favorite Ship:Bhaalgorn
  • Race:Amarr

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:41 PM

I don't know the background behind all of this. I've been out of the game for a long time now and found out about it by accident, but this news saddens me.

I've played a lot of games and I've been a part of so many communities but none were ever dearer to me than RvB. Countless good fights, amazing events and above all some of the kindest, funniest and the most selflessly dedicated people I've ever met. I have so many memories from my time with RvB that will stay with me forever.

I hope that somehow RvB will continue. But if it doesn't I just wanted to thank you for some of the greatest moments in gaming I have ever experienced.

Sam

#116 Dwym

Dwym

Astarte

• RvB Member
  • 823 posts
Recruit
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Favorite Ship:Shrubbery

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:33 PM

Scummy for CEO!  

But first he must complete a quest...

#117 Satirev Satiuqea

Satirev Satiuqea

Bantam

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:Thrasher

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:11 AM

Well. I've been un-subbed for a while now and just re-subbed only to see this :( hopefully there is still some sort of fight going on.

#118 Mahalleinir Daishan

Mahalleinir Daishan

Thrasher

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Recruit
  • LocationThe Cache Valley Sept of the Taardad Aiel
  • Favorite Ship:Arbitrator

Posted 04 November 2015 - 03:49 AM

Course there is; might be a bit quieter than you remember, but we're just all the closer for it  :P

Still probably time to toss your name into the Tyrian Trophy Tournament as well... ;)

#119 Lady Ayeipsia

Lady Ayeipsia

Chimera

• RvB Insider
  • 3402 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:28 PM

I'll be making my posts today. We are still alive and kicking!

#120 Tim Pest

Tim Pest

Astarte

• RvB Member
  • 954 posts
  • Favorite Ship:Rifter

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:44 AM

Well shit, that's sad.

timpestv5.png