Jump to content
Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:27 PM
Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:36 PM
Hey guys gonna form a T3 Gang to roam and kill all in Low Sec on October 5th @ 2000 EVE time. After consideration we will be ARMOR theme and will need the basis of the fits that follows:
Legion: just fit a armor tank otherwise up 2 u
If you cannot field the above we need T2 logi/inty tackle/EWAR.
I need you to X up with ship you will bring and fit would b nice.
Lotta Vageena will be are FC to lead us to glorious death....i mean victory so LETS DO IT!
So dust off those T3's and get them off the station undock and get them blown up for no apparant reason lol
Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:31 AM
mang remove this have another posted this didnt load for minutes posted another
The first thread was posted in an area that requires Admin approval, mostly so we can vet the content, the language, lay out and so on after all threads here do display on the front page of our site.. I approved the thread while at a filling station not long after you posted it. I then decided it needed a rewrite to make it suitable for the front page of this website, and decided to co-opt the event into our Fifth Birthday celebrations. Which I have now done
Edit: I edited the fits to include charges, drones and paste. This way there should not be stupid questions on the night!
Now on to the main points.
1) Can Lotta or yourself please provide fits for the logistics - tech 1 and tech 2 logistics. The more detail you provide the better it is for all and will help people make the decision to fly logistics or not. I could easily provide fits myself, however you are rolling MWD fit Tech 3's, and I am wary of MWD fit armour logistics. it may be that to get logistics you provide the ships, so you both need to consider this. Seriously I cannot reiterate enough, you want this to go well, I want this to go well, get us a ton of logibros.
1a) Additionally, a Phobos fit for serious heavy tackle would be good - also nice to have if some one drops caps on us as DEM INFINI-POINTS.
1b) In fact for a roam like this, you both should specify EVERY fit for EVERY required ship. Do not let people decide their own fits. It leads to horrible, awful things happening.
2) You fail to mention boosts. Will you require these? If so I am willing to act as ON GRID Boosts in an Eos/Astarte. I have FC V and all the toys + various clones with relevant Faction Mindlinks in.
3) Should we have triage carriers on stand by? If so list required fits please. May seem overkill, but think of what this type of thing can escalate too!!!
4) I would like to open this up to the guys from RvB Ganked. They will easily be able to supplement the Tech 3 numbers, and with the right persuasion may even form our logistics backbone (if we do then I will fund the T1 logistics for this fleet as encouragement).
4a) If opening it up to Ganked is okay, can I suggest moving it to mumble. The fleet will reach high numbers, and EVE Voice gets annoying at that point (still usable, but still annoying). If you want to keep it on EVE Voice, then thats all good too.
Otherwise, great event idea. Echoes something the Ganked crowd discussed following G131 this past Saturday too, so very timely I am sure
Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:31 AM
Oh and x-Proteus or Astarte.
(My boosting Astarte)
Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:34 AM
Low sec only or bring a HIC?
Bring a Phobos/Devtor fit with scripted bubbles so they become infini-points. Can get teither stupidly tanky and very handy in case of cap escalation by opponents.
Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:11 AM
Mang this was just decided last night when i spoke up about future plans of me and another whelping into low sec. To answer your questions
1) I talked to Lotta about logi both of us are not familiar with the ships, but with the MWD it is just to get us into position not permarun. If you could but logi fits in that work it would be better than me winging it.
1a) TY for the HIC fits didnt even think about that
2) Boosts would love this is getting bigger and better
3) Carrier would be great. Everytime I read posts it looks better and better.
4) I would rather keep this RvB only if possible
But thank you for the cleaner forum post and all the tips/points.
Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:18 AM
1) Yeah I gave this more thought, AB logi fits work. I'll get some added to the OP (I have a ton of them on fleetup )
1a) Not a problem. I tend to try and have them on every roam regardless of target area,
2) Im working on the Astarte fit now. If anyone has a capable Boosting Prot fit I'd take that - has to be on grid suitable mind you.
3) Me too! So yeah, any interested parties for possible hotdrop?
4) I understand that.
Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:12 AM
so were is the legion? eve t3 fleet needs a legion if its armor its best t3 nuet boat out there
No prescribed fit for it (yet), I am sure Laughing/Lotta will appreciate suggested fits that work alongside the recommended Proteus and Loki fits.
Posted 04 September 2014 - 09:21 AM
Re HICtors. Id totally suggest the Phobos fit covered above. Way more EHP after the Astarte boosts get on.
And with the Rep Fleet Point getting 38km range after boosts, the web going to 18km, it becomes a very very meaty point ship.
Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:10 AM
This is the same time as the Spectre fleet to kill the EVE-Bet guy.
This event is in October. Like 4 weeks away!
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users