Photo

26K FFA, the people who made Poinen burn (and nearly all of EvE)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Torve Starduster

Torve Starduster

Omen

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts
Recruit
  • LocationBelgium
  • Favorite Ship:Enyo
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:54 PM

"I was there", if not, you do not know what you've missed! This recordbreaking edition of our mass FFA saw more explosions then ever before! This all thanks to a very, very dedicated team of people. Together with the scale of the event going up, so does the number of people that help making this possible.

Producers: Del "Don" DelVechio, Northern Misift, Mandelbrot, Random, Genevie, Xi Tzu. Tell you one thing, nearly every ship hull, the majority of the mods, and a good amount of the rigs/ammo have been produced by these fine people. Simply put, without them, we'd be having 2k ship FFA's instead of 26k+, big thumbs up!

Logistics/POS: Zakhs, Jack, Random, Mactabilis, Zine, ... (more of you?) Hauling ships, it must be the most unthankful job of this event. Behind the screens, these people have moved over 29000 ships to the POSes, doing 13-15 each trip. The sheer amount of time and dedication from them is astounding, thank you so very much!

Fitters: Jayzo, Zine, Tral, xXDIESLEXx, Peter Sibiro, Jack, Random, Jur, Targan, Lucille, Dragon, Arjar, Mortis, Jafa, MaximusDog, Rida, Zakhs, Baby Dady, MarBer, THEGENER4L4, Miri Boirelle, Angeylahdevi, Telemachus, Shaddai, Mourning, Morphogenasis, Agnar, Antecanis, Machan, Llewelyn, Erik, Sindel Pellion (Angel Project, non-RvB). This is where our fine community comes as one. The amount of people that have fitted ships is just awesome! Thank you all for your time and the weird fits, the results on comms are highly entertaining! These people make the event what is is, the so called "Fit Roulette" :)

Services:

Mangala Solaris: Advertising, really did a wonderful job with it, even making a donation of 1000 fitted ships outside of RvB happen (Sindel's Angel Project). And making us have the numbers we had (full fleet!).

Peter Sibiro: Best market PvP ever, simple! Brought in huge amounts of meta mods very fast, adding a lot to the diversity of the ships! He now runs a shop for RvB members, check it out if you need meta mods cheap!

macH Eon: The third time this person makes a sweet banner for the event, thank you!

Catalyst XI: Thank you for making the wonderful promo vid for the event, which even made it to Devblogs!

Donations: Zakhs, Galenwade, Mangala, Northern Misfit, Shaddai, Peter Sibiro, Y'talana, MaximusDog, Wiiggls, Machan, Basement Jacky, Sindel Pellion,... (more?) People who donated prizes, ships and/or mods to the event, giving it that extra touch! Thank you for your generosity!

It's possible I forgot some people, certainly due to the amount of people involved in this one. If so, please, please let me know + permission to troll/primary/whatever me for forgetting you. Except for Random, who does NOT have permission to primary me :P

Posted Image

#2 Del DelVechio

Del DelVechio

Fleet Scythe

• Administrators
  • 6395 posts
Lieutenant Junior Grade  Member Reputation
  • Location(Vegas Baby!)
  • Favorite Ship:Armored Car

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

And of course most thanks to Torve and Zakhs for organizing this event.  Many people come to RvB and have ideas for events, usually on a much smaller scale than this, and they never get off the ground.  So thanks for the idea and making it happen.

Del

Posted Image

#3 Northern Misfit

Northern Misfit

Battle Barge

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1923 posts
Petty Officer 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationAlaska
  • Favorite Ship:Navy Armageddon

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

Definately a huge thank you to Torve and Zakhs, who never seemed frustrated when I asked for an update on which things we needed to make more of, and who managed to keep all of these cats on task! 

High Priestess of the Sovereign Realm of Explosions and Light

#4 Catalyst XI

Catalyst XI

Abaddon

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1534 posts
Crewman 1st Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec
  • Favorite Ship:Space Potato

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:13 PM

+1 to everyone who helped out in some way!

and +2 to Torve for organizing all this! :)

Resident RvB bad

#5 Mizhir

Mizhir

Dominix

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts
  • Favorite Ship:Fly all the ships \o/
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

+1000

Sig%20Starsurge.png

#6 Mandelbrot Fracture

Mandelbrot Fracture

'Always Drunk'

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1759 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationShithole
  • Favorite Ship:Opux Luxury Yacht

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

Plash wan

2cysaz5.jpg

#7 Random McNally

Random McNally

Raven

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationEagan, MN
  • Favorite Ship:Merlin

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:09 PM

I gave shout outs on High Drag podcast (episode #5 PRE FFA) and coverage on the FFA (upcoming episode #6). Can I primary you now, Torve?
Posted Image
Torve Starduster. The guy Chuck Norris wants to be like.

#8 Dracoth Simertet

Dracoth Simertet

Chimera

• RvB Fallen Hero
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3075 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Favorite Ship:Rifter

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

Congrats to everyone who made this happen, you even made CCP do graphs about it!

Was there for some of it and had a blast, had some great fun in laser Rifters didn't even have the same type of ammo, didn't have same type of laser, didn't matter at all! So a huge thank you from me.

o7

Drac

You're going to look pretty silly with that knife sticking out of your ass.
Dracoth Simertet - High Plains Rifter

Posted Image

#9 Jabez Khamez

Jabez Khamez

Shuttle

• RvB Member
  • 3 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:Shuttle
  • Race:Amarr

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:28 PM

Once again, thank you to everyone who made this happen. I can't even conceive of how much work this took, to all be reduced to space junk in a blaze of glory. Thank you!

#10 Targan Yaken

Targan Yaken

Sabre

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:Drake

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:43 PM

Massive +1 to everybody involved, thank you for making this weekend possible. Had boatloads of fun.

#11 Fishysquirrel

Fishysquirrel

Prophecy

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:Cruor
  • Race:Amarr

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

+1 really doesnt cut it..this was amazing. I truly believe nullbears derped those caps and supers just to not be outdone by a bunch of highsec dwellers

#12 K1ngp1nuk

K1ngp1nuk

Inquisitor

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts
Recruit
  • LocationBelgium
  • Favorite Ship:Maller

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:46 AM

Epic Torve just Epic. Let me know if you need help for a next plan .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users