Rupture

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
Crewman 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • Race:Amarr

Posted 12 November 2019 - 05:56 AM

Hmmnn, a forum, those still exist?

Wow, well... I would presume no one know who I am. I joined RvB a couple of years ago, for about 2 years between 2014 and 2016. Red Fed best fed.

That being said, during that time I would lead fleets into utter destruction or glory, it was pretty fifty-fifty. I intend to do the same again xD so much fun to be had. I started to play Eve Online back when I was about 15 years old. I was quickly thrown into the worst corporation of salty toxic middle age dudes who knew what they were doing, but were also lead by some abused man child of a CEO...  Ofc I am talking about nul-li-fy and Nulli Secunda... Maybe you heard of them but hey aren't much to remember.

I bounced around and quickly learned the ropes of battle, lead a few fleets to destruction and wiggled my way on the TEST Alliance side of their demise. We ruled the world for about 6 months until CCP fucked us hard with the ice mining update and we lost our strong hold to those damned bees. None the less my better (or worst?) times were with TEST, the quick rush of calling 200 men children to battle because you have a Titan locked down in the middle of nowhere and all the resources to kill him, only to be cockblocked when you're about to hit the kill switch because the Titan pilot is friend with some other dude who is a renter corp that pays very well.... HUMM you know what I mean, still makes me cry every night.

I am coming about after almost 5 years of hiding, purely because I am bored and want to do great things again. So I hope you will follow me when I ring the horn of battle. It's usually epic, in one way or another. 

Shout out to anyone who knows who I am. You would def give me a chubby one.

#2 Hooligan Anstian

Hooligan Anstian

Thrasher

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Recruit
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Favorite Ship:Thrasher
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 27 November 2019 - 09:57 AM

Hey Corniel,

Nice to have you back! Looking Forward flying with you.

Cheers mate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users