• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida
  • Favorite Ship:Exequror
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

I know, during our discussion yesterday, that we were/are looking for someone to post stuff on the forums to keep them active with the events going on in this glorious corporation (red, blue smells funny).  I have no problem doing this to assist.  I am on the forums at work like every day so it wouldn't be a big deal. 

Just thought I could assist in this :)

Let me know if I can do anything to assist.

Thanks,

Sel

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#2 Nikolai Mazinkov

Nikolai Mazinkov

Pewasaurus Rex

• Administrators
  • 1415 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Favorite Ship:Mobile Blaster Unit

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:25 PM

Sure!, part of the flurry of messages and forum posts will also be a call for volunteers, ill add your name to the initial list for that, you can work with whichever of our tops will manage the events slate and update the forums each week. We have a format we can give you and orient you to where to put everything :D

Thanks

"Remember That You Must Die"
RvB Bannersmall

#3 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida
  • Favorite Ship:Exequror

Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

Yuppers whatever ya need just let me know

Cheers

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#4 Nicose

Nicose

Sabre

• Executive Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Recruit
  • LocationGloucestershire
  • Favorite Ship:Can you fit a blaster on it??
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:00 PM

I knew I liked you Selred, good man o7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users