• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida
  • Favorite Ship:Exequror
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 28 February 2018 - 03:11 PM

So I am new here, and was looking to join Red, since its my favorite color, no other reason... lol.

That being said, it looks like you blue people are looking quite blue..... (nailed it)

Is there a member count somewhere (of ACTIVE [online at least 2-3 times a week] members) for each side of this glorious WAR?  

I will change going red and abandon my favorite color if support is needed blue side :-p 

Thanks,

Sel

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#2 Nikolai Mazinkov

Nikolai Mazinkov

Pewasaurus Rex

• Administrators
  • 1415 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Favorite Ship:Mobile Blaster Unit

Posted 28 February 2018 - 03:57 PM

It all varies, in general there are more blues, but right around 21-2300 Reds outnumber blues. 

"Remember That You Must Die"
RvB Bannersmall

#3 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

Ok, so I may not be so bright...

"It all varies, in general there are more blues, but right around 21-2300 Reds outnumber blues. "

"There are more blues"  then "Reds outnumber blues"

So who has more members?  Red or Blue?  lol, sorry.

Thanks for quick response,

Sel

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#4 nitro oxide

nitro oxide

Raven

• CEO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1043 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationBonny Scotland
  • Favorite Ship:hound
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 28 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Blues have more numbers because I got the bat out and Clubbed 90% of reds and would have done more but I got my balls chewed.

There is active pilots in both sides of the war but they don’t all do the same stuff at same time. Sometimes they will be in high sec sometimes they will be in low sec near black rise Mainly.

Because we give pilots a lot of breathing space we still let people go out make isk while still in RvB.

So who is more active you ask all really depends on the night and who is on. Some off us have made isk and just log on and blow up shit. Others like to go off make some isk then come back.

The best way to see what’s happening is sign into mumble and see who on coms. Then make a call from there.

Hope this helps

Cheers nitro

#5 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 February 2018 - 10:44 PM

Cheers, lets do this! Official in thanks for everything!

R.A. Salvatore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users