• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida
  • Favorite Ship:Exequror
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 26 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

Hey Everyone!

Very, very interesting in joining this Corporation and was wondering if anyone had time to discuss some details with me. 

IGN - Selred Hadadezar

Looking forward to contact!  I am an old player back from 2008 re-joining this ol' game and looking forward to making some new friends and create new experiences with them.    

Thanks,

Selred

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#2 nitro oxide

nitro oxide

Raven

• CEO
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1043 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationBonny Scotland
  • Favorite Ship:hound
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:58 AM

How can I help ya sunshine? Welcome back to the game.

#3 hormone1971

hormone1971

Team Leader

• Executive Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia
  • Favorite Ship:Golem/Vargur
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 27 February 2018 - 09:21 AM

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#4 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:39 PM

I will be on after work, around 4:00 PM EST.  

Looking forward to linking up with someone!

Sorry for the delay!

Thanks,

Sel

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#5 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 February 2018 - 02:57 PM

Will be joining up today made the haul and everything is set up.  Looking to rig up a bunch of Frigates and roam around, maybe some cruisers for the lols.  

Looking for a group of people to run around space and kill some blues >:-) I should be snagging a couple of my friends to hop over and join this corp as well.  Will force them to blue side tho so I can see some lovely fireworks >:-) 

Lets GOOOOOO,

Sel

R.A. Salvatore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users