Updated with prizes! Congratulations to all the winners! Let us know where you want your prize!
Took a while, but I think we've got a good idea what we're doing now, sorry for wall of text;
What? 10000 fitted T1 Frigs, in a POS, and a lot of hours of fun. Combat will happen systemwide (belts, planets,...). Comms will be http://rvbeve.com/fo...ndpost__p__4662 Mumble, the Ganked channel. Follow the link for how to download/install Mumble.
When/Where? Saturday, 3 November, 19:00 Eve Time, System is Abagawa, 4 jumps from both hq's. Zakhs has been very kind in setting up a POS there.
How? This is the special part, everyone can fit ships for this. The idea is to pool these all together, I want everyone's crazy ideas in one place! Pvp/fun/weird/crazy/... fits all allowed, the crazier, the better! On the night of the event, the general idea is that you pick a random ship, head out to get blasted, rinse and repeat. There are just a few simple rules regarding fittings;
- Any T1 Frig allowed.
- No ECM/Smartbombs!
- Please fit the majority of your ships T1, not only cheaper, more likely everyone can fly it.
- Include some ammo please, T1/T2/Faction, doesn't matter
- Rigs not needed, but allowed.
- Unfitted ships will be available as some people are donating these, please let me know if you need some of these.
Ok, I'll fit ships, now what? These ships will be transported with a freighter to Abagawa, then contracted to Zakhs corp (with the POS). Then the ships will be moved from station to the POS with an Orca. Update 2/10: Orca support is sufficient, thank you! Del has contacted me 2500 Rifters, if you need some ships to fit, let me (Torve) know and I'll contract them!
- Blues, contract ships to Mactabilis Maero, Torve Starduster
- Reds, contract ships to Cameron Zero, Zao Amadues, Torve
- If you want, you can transport the ships yourself ofc.
The Sukuuvesta Corporation Factory at Abagawa VII - moon 14, is the station to transport to! Contract fitted ships to Zakhs from this location!
For the contracts, please make it item exchange with a few days expiration, 860000m³ max capacity (= 30-ish fitted ships, a lot more packaged), some freighter pilots can haul more, please get into contact with your chosen freighter pilot to work it out!
- People attending/fitting
- Salvage team on the night of the event! If you have an alt that is not in RvB, feel free to clear the field a bit.
- Prizes/ship donations welcome, if you wish to donate a prize, you decide what to give it for, be creative!
- If you'll (try to) attend, please let me know, also let me know if/how many ships you'll be fitting. I'll add you to the list, this is mainly to see how close we are to the 10k goal
- Ideas/suggestions/comments welcome!
Courtesy of Martin, he created an ingame channel, FFA organizers. No PW, feel free to use this for questions/fittings/swapping stuff/chat while fitting/...
Now, what will happen the night itself:
- A few hours before it all begins, the node will be reinforced (ideally at 16:00) and Zakhs will begin to jettison all the ships.
- At the start of the event, everyone will undock from station in a pod, rightclick on it, and "Enter Starbase Forcefield Password". The password will be given in RvB Community.
- You will then be able to enter the POS, Zakhs will have an Orca pilot online to warp to, so eventually we make a temporary fleet. You will
- As long as you do not DC, leave the system or eject from you ship the password will keep working. In short, you will be able to warp back inside the shield and grab another ship. Should you do any of the above, you just have to reset the password on your pod.
- Thank you to Zakhs for giving me this explanation, shame on me for being a retard and not asking earlier.
Schedule of the event:
Friday the 2nd: One of the kind directors/CEO's will ask CCP to reinforce Abagawa, starting from the 3rd 16:00 for a period of 12-ish hours, to be safe.
D-Day 16:00-19:00: Zakhs will begin to jettison the ships when the node is reinforced.
18:00: Fleet will be up, along with comms (Mumble!), people start to get drunk and stuff. Password will be decided, questions will be answered, overviews set right, etc.. Fleet only will be used to get everyone to the POS at the same time, after that, it'll be disbanded and we will use Mumble/ RvB Community chat channel.
19:00: Once everyone managed to enable the password on his/her pod (oh god) we will warp to the POS, pick a ship, and warp to a combat zone. The fun begins. A supply zone will be available should your ship have no ammo/you run out, just don't take too much. Combat zones will be Asteroid Belts (10), Stations (4) and Stargates (2). If enough people show, Planets (9) can be added. At the start of the event, fleet will be disbanded, chat channel to use is RvB Community, and if you wish voice chat is Mumble.
- Top Red: Well done! A Command ship of choice, or just 225 mill if that's more your thing! Sponsored by Mangala! Maybe a medal too? Winner: Y'talana Ktra'a contracted, enjoy!
- Top Blue: Well done! A Command ship of choice, or just 225 mill if that's more your thing! Sponsored by Mangala! Maybe a medal too? Winner: Mandelbrot Fracture contracted, enjoy!
- Most kills in 1 ship: You are unstoppable! Almost like an Armageddon. Like a Navy Issue Armageddon, sponsored by Mangala! Winner: Major Thrasher contracted, enjoy!
- Red that died first: Don't worry, 100 T1 Frigates of choice to compensate for it, sponsored by Mangala! Winner: Dracoth Simertet 100 Rifters, donated to next FFA, thank you!
- Blue that died first: Don't worry, 100 T1 Frigates of choice to compensate for it, sponsored by Mangala! Winner: Professor Clio
- Most losses: If you made it this far, you deserve a Hug(inn), sponsored by Mangala! Winner: Mandelbrot Fracture contracted, enjoy!
- What the...: 5 Killing blows with really idiot/fun fitted ship, might take a few days to find 5 killmails, so be patient! 5xTornado
1) Aisha Zuidde
3) macH eoN
4) Stazia Krasavitza
5) Lance Visteen
- Yoink!: Most KB's with less than 10% of the damage done. Will get you one Zephyr packed with goodies from Mahal! Unable to get accurate info
- Disco Rifter: Most kills in a laser fitted Rifter will get you a Navy Slicer from Martin! Unable to get accurate info
- No guns for me!: Get the most kills with missiles, and get a Caldari Navy BCU donated by Patrick and Lady Ayeipsia! Winner: Wiiggls
- Special Shiny!: This one's pretty awesome, get the most kills in a Rifter, and Xan will give you an authentic Sleipnir flown in the AT! That's a glorious piece of RvB history right there, don't you dare to sell it! Winner: Zine Kel'thet
- RvB's supreme whore: Get the most "kills", and generally appear on every mail with 0 damage. Stabber Fleet Issue from Torve. Winner:
Y'talana Ktra'a contracted, enjoy!
- FFA King of the Hill: Get the most killing blows in the entire event. Typhoon Fleet Issue from Torve. Winner: Major Thrasher contracted, enjoy!
- Amarr Victor!: Bring down those heretics, get the most kills in an Amarr frig. A Republic Fleet Gyrostab looted from the Heretics cold dead hands... or ships, whatever. Winner: Spochz Tyrnium contracted, enjoy!
- No love for Gallenteans? All the other races get a prize, so now you'll get a Navy Issue Exequror from Torve for the most kills in a Gallente frig. Winner: Rashino Zea donated to next FFA, thank you!
Attending (or trying to):
- Torve, fitting 1500 ships
- Mandelbrot, donating 1000 Bantams, unfitted, thank you!
- Juny, needs ships to fit
- Del, 2500 Rifters , and prize money, come up with crazy ideas! And thank you!
- Cameron, 150mm AC's/ammo, freighter alt
- Galenwade, needs ships to fit
- Tral, fitting 250 Rifters from Del
- Random, Orca support, fitting 250 Rifters from Del
- Shaddai, donating 1000 Rifters, thank you!
- Zao, Freighter alt, ships
- Martin, Fitting ships from Shaddai, Salvage on the event
- Zakhs, POS Overlord! Orca support, ships, made this s*** possible! Fitted 4000/5000 ships so far!
- Mactabilis, Freighter alt
- K1ngp1nuk, 250 Rifters from Del, donated 1000 Rifters, thank you!
- Mr 5pock, 500 Rifters from Del
- Mahalleinir, 900 Amarr ships, 400 other frigs, thank you!
- Rashino, 200 Amarr frigs donated, thank you!