BLT will be cancelled for the next two weeks because:
1. We have Brave Newbies to kill this week.
2. I will be in Texas next week-
3. My shrinking wallet needs to recharge before the big event on Double Shot Weekend.
4. I need to save the BCs I have for Double Shot BLT.
5. I need to make a lot more BCs.
That is all.
PS Never fear, it will return. But we need some Blues to start showing up.
401 Views · 22 Replies ( Last reply by Vash Aideron )
The weekend of 6/1-6/2 will see two RvB events that will be funded by yours truly.
The first event will be BLT, but moved from its regular spot @ 02:00 on Saturday to 20:00 on Saturday. This will allow everyone to lose their Battle Cruisers in a glorious fashion. If you don't know what BLT is, read this thread: http://rvbeve.com/fo...ght-updated-52/
Initially I will be limiting reimbursed hulls to 2 per pilot in order to not totally bankrupt myself. But have an extra one or two fitted out in case we don't get huge turnout, or we are having so much fun we don't want to stop, in which case I will truly be bankrupt....
The second event will be held on Sunday @ 20:00 and will be an Cruiser Brawl held in Jita near the 4-4 station. For you newcomers to RvB a Cruiser Brawl will work as follows:
1. Dock in 4-4 sometime prior to the event. Fit at least 10 T1/Meta 0 Cruisers (No rigs/standard ammo)-Cheap crap that all can fly.
2. Join either fleet on the day of the event. (Fleets will be mixed Red and Blue)
3. Undock and shoot all the things.
4. Die and reship.
Hopefully everyone in EVE can see what RvB does (in case they don't already know), and we can spam Jita local chat with something besides scams and BS.
I will reimburse each pilot 100-150m ISK who shows up and makes a reasonable effort to participate. More details will be made available for reimbursement later. I would suggest having a clean or low SP clone for this event, since as you know the 4-4 area is frequented by socially undesirable pilots who engage in l33T pvp using Tornadoes on Badger Mark IIs. Jita gets crowded on the weekend, so if you try to jump in 2 minutes before the event starts you might not get in on time. Get there early and fit your ships or just log in and stay there until the event starts.
Reimbursement for Jita event will be as follows:
1. There will be a separate thread on the forums where you can post 2-3 of your loss mails.
2. I will verify that you actually were at the event and undocked.
3. I will transfer a rough equivalent for the cost of 10 cruisers, provided you have close to that many loss mails. If you think I short changed you by 3m ISK, find a way in your heart to forgive me. If you feel I short changed you by 50m ISK, let me know.
4. Hopefully the event will last 2-3 hours. You might run out of ships during that time, so feel free to fit out a few more in the event you wish to keep participating. I will not reimburse you for the extra 4 Merlins you lose, but you can probably afford that. If you decided to bring a Machariel to the fight, both fleets will kill you and then carry on.
5. Fit out a variety of ships for different purposes. Logi and ECM will be allowed. If you fit 10 short range gank Ruptures you might be out in 30 minutes. Plan accordingly.
6. Insure your ships ahead of time if that's your thing.
Post any questions here.
I hope everyone can attend and have a good time.
1,035 Views · 25 Replies ( Last reply by Louis Robichaud )