I would like to nominate:
myself & Zen for the waggro lvl 11 award.
Mac, Khador, Beef & Nik for the organising this marvelous day out.
All the last minute saviours with a hero medal.
All the participants with Rockstar medals
So, having taken a long hard look at myself , I've finally realised there's lots of PvP "basics" that I either don't know about or have changed so drastically I might as well not know them. For me this is a sad moment, as I used to be just a tad handy, but pride must be shelved for the greater good.
With that in mind, I've decided to setup a couple of threads, so hopefully one of you kind souls can fire me out of a cannon in the right direction.
Some true or false statements just to get the ball rolling.
1) A group of less than 4 frigs (t1/t2)/dessies(t1) can be WTFBBQ'd by a dual web neutron thorax?
2) Was about the Eagle but had that answered yesterday.
3) Dual repping setups will overcome more DPS than EHP tanks, providing your not getting neut'd out?
4) Better to dual rep with an Aux + T2, rather than 2 x T2 repper/booster?
5) You can happily tank gate guns in low if your in a cruiser or bigger?
6) I should cut my losses, sell my char, and go back to my PS4?
Any feedback is very appreciated, and I'll be building on this over the weeks.
If there are any players who left Circa 2008, and came back recently now would be a good time to share any wee gems you picked up