• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Recruit
  • LocationDenmark
  • Favorite Ship:Executioner
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 09 November 2018 - 03:33 PM

We had been sharing our ideas about poding rule and reflections on RvB.

What is good for RvB,

NOT  what is  good for you! Me! Him!..

Nik is here as a fair leader  .. Kethen is extremely intelligent and solid theorycrafter as well as may be the best skirmisher in this game  those people who really caring RvB sharing their ideas .. all people writing here long enough in RvB and aware about our conditions

What you want in your name is your wants and seems very clean we understood Cela. We all know you are a value in RvB and  Kethen told me off last time when I argueed with you in those 1. Forum Implant Fights. Also was interesting how you approaching to a person those posts ,  actually  he is someone  trying to push me to behave towards you more respectfull.

I need to hear from you or others  who agree with you to tell  that why you think that this is for RvB’s good?

How this one will serve to RvB in RvBs current reality conditions ?

Our Focuse point I think should be RvB … Currently our numbers very positive very optimist max 17 -18 in RvB community channel in active hours included alts and some people never show up in RvB space

It is so rare even we reach numbers 5v5 in RvB space currently..  how possibly  this rule will serve to us ?

OR ruin us …

#22 bluelysian

bluelysian

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
Recruit
  • LocationDenmark
  • Favorite Ship:Executioner
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 10 November 2018 - 11:07 PM

#23 C11H17NO3

C11H17NO3

Vagabond

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:maulus
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 11 November 2018 - 02:03 PM

I am not going to reply to these topics anymore because:

1. the counters have already been discussed:

a. damp/ecm drones

b. Get implants yourself or use links in corp

c. Do not engage the pilot if you will not do A or B.

and MOST important:

2. Kethen T'val not in RvB for well over a year, ergo

a. All arguements are ignored and blocked until such time as he is in RvB and active in RvB;

b. in the spirit of full transparency and not creating psuedo drama (Kethen), my chars are

1. c11h17no3

2. celaqulundeo

3. c20h26n2o

4. Most people know this anyways.

c. thats how you know im not using alts to create psuedo drama (well opposite arguments anyways)

THIS IS EVE ONLINE!! = https://i.imgur.com/jj16ThL.jpg

Chess is the perfect Metaphor for Life: There are many clearly bad Moves but so FEW clearly good ones..

You don't like that people can use Expensive implants and ships or don't want to learn the counters? Ok, that's fine, bye. This IS EVE ONLINE.

#24 Nikolai Mazinkov

Nikolai Mazinkov

Pewasaurus Rex

• Administrators
  • 1398 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationTEXAS
  • Favorite Ship:Mobile Blaster Unit
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:12 PM

Chaz Aa, everyone knows that Cela.....

"Remember That You Must Die"
RvB Bannersmall

#25 Kethen T'val

Kethen T'val

Omen

• Friend of RvB
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:Flycatcher
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 11 November 2018 - 11:48 PM

No pseudo drama going on. Im attempting to have an actual conversation but that seems impossible.

What you need to understand is this:

1) Again, I know your counters. Me and others would easily do it if it wouldnt skew the group dynamic completely.

2) You are constantly ignoring the solo and small gang dynamic. Stop trying to invoke some kind of fake fact that countering you is something that has to be learned. I dont think that was ever an issue.

Your fun is right here in this supposed "pseudo drama" and the issue at hand is your actual content. In this way, like I said before, our fun comes from vastly different sources. So yes, you are doing the right thing by not responding to me because it leads to nowhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users