• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida
  • Favorite Ship:Exequror
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 11 March 2018 - 04:50 PM

I know this is primarily a PvP oriented corporation, however I was wondering if anyone had any interest in Incusions or seeing wha these are all about?  They look pretty good and with a decent group can score a good amount of moneys to help fund the war effort.  :) 

What do you all think/does anyone do these currently?

Sel

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#2 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 March 2018 - 05:06 PM

This also would be good training utilizing a logistics during fleet battle fun 

We are all dying, every moment that passes of every day. That is the inescapable truth of this existence. It is a truth that can paralyze us with fear, or one that can energize us with impatience, with the desire to explore and experience, with the hope - nay, the iron-will - to find a memory in every action. To be alive, under sunshine, or starlight, in weather fair or stormy. To dance with every step, be they through gardens of flowers or through deep snows.

R.A. Salvatore

#3 C11H17NO3

C11H17NO3

Vagabond

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:maulus

Posted 11 March 2018 - 07:58 PM

All or almost all of the incursion communities have RvB members banned from their in game channels and fleets.

But most people use out of corp alts to incursion anyways. In fact if i had to guess, least the member's in the past, most did have incursion alts.

THIS IS EVE ONLINE!! = https://i.imgur.com/jj16ThL.jpg

Chess is the perfect Metaphor for Life: There are many clearly bad Moves but so FEW clearly good ones..

You don't like that people can use Expensive implants and ships or don't want to learn the counters? Ok, that's fine, bye. This IS EVE ONLINE.

#4 Selred Hadadezar

Selred Hadadezar

Inquisitor

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Recruit
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 12 March 2018 - 01:19 PM

All or almost all of the incursion communities have RvB members banned from their in game channels and fleets.

Unsure why this would affect a RvB fleet, but good information I suppose ;) 

Now know if everyone is dodging for cover when I troll through asking for fleet why haha

So....... Would anyone be down to set up a time to try one of these out, lol?  I am off and on at around 4:00 PM EST daily.  I know forums aren't the best for reaching all of our active membes, but figured it would be worth a shot.

Sel

R.A. Salvatore

#5 Hoshi Karyuudo

Hoshi Karyuudo

Shuttle

• RvB Member
  • 2 posts
Recruit

Posted 06 June 2018 - 05:36 AM

Incursions used to be a cash cow.  Not sure is that is still the case. 

At the very least, it's a good opportunity to learn how to command fleets, tag targets, learn logistical skills, etc.  Also, there's no reason why we can't out muscle anyone else out there running incursions.  

I'd be game whether it's my RvB toon or my alt.  

-Hoshi-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users