oh yeah, lol the "details" haha
Squads are not limited in size, but fleets are iirc,
The isotope thing is big for BLOPS and caps, you can go a little further, but it costs more,
Alphas are cross-racial capable and T2 medium and small gun capable, which i really like for an NPSI setting as far as frig and cruiser gangs in pirate hulls, IF they know what hulls to train for,
the math breaks sdown to where some of the pirate hulls can be trained to basic skills and t2 guns for the free cap (5 mil SP) but not optimally, and definitely not more than 2 weapon types or 2-3 races of cruiser size under 5-6 mil mil SP.
I saw you aska question about boosts, so here are the big takeaways there:
1. No more command mindlinks and command skills that give passive generic boosts, it all depends on mods, the mindlinks and skills only affect mods range, effectiveness, duration, etc.
2. You have to be on grid, with mod active, it gives you timers just like other remote effects, this is big for roam fleets or skimishing since you do not always want your booster activcating for small fast hits when you might burn back to gate or warp then jump the next gate.
3. You do not have to be in a booster position, so you can boost whole fleet.
4. Command Burst Modules are divided by boost type (Armor, Skimish, Shield) and load ammo for a specified Effect (resist boost, HP boost, repair speed, sensor strength etc) reload is long, but you fit 300 charges at once with about a minute long activation time and over a minute long effect with good skills.
5. Command Processors are now a rig, not a mid slot module.
For this reason you do see more command ships and T1 BCs, there are no off grird boosters, you will more than likely see 2-3 boosters in a bigger fleet so that they still tank and perform well while providing all the major boosts for the fleet type.
Rose covered th T3C change well, and there is another "pass" of the T3C inbound this year to make sure they unfuck and then refuck totally different aspects for the following year.