• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Recruit
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Favorite Ship:Thrasher
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 31 August 2017 - 11:24 AM

(Updated after October Patch 2017)

The Stabber is hard to fit well against other cruisers because it lacks powergrid, cpu and turret hardpoints. Outtanking or Outgunning your opponent is no option.

It is super fast and has a range bonus, so it is a good kiter. Actually it is so fast, it doesnt even need speed enhancing mods in order to kite.

The fit posted below does 320 dps at 25 km or 450 at point zero (where you don't want to be). that is from missiles, drones and turrets. it still has issues with caplife so pulse the mwd if your target is really slow. it does mostly Expolive damage. the drones are acolytes for the rare case your target has a reactive armor hardener.

fit:

Spoiler

#2 Hooligan Anstian

Hooligan Anstian

Vengeance

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Recruit
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Favorite Ship:Thrasher
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:36 PM

After having Fun with an Artillery version of the above fit let me post it here. The above fit is a Kite Fit with not so good align time and this fit is a Fleet Fit. That means it focuses on Application at Range, Tank and having a Microwarpdrive and a WarpDisruptor.
It is basically the same fit as the above one with only a few major differences: This fit does more Damage when you are more far away than 20 km and less if you are closer than 20 km. Also its tracking is worse so its can be tackled by frigates easier. But since it can apply its Damage from more far away it can compensate for the bad align time better than the above fit.

Spoiler

#3 C11H17NO3

C11H17NO3

Vagabond

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts
Recruit
  • Favorite Ship:maulus
  • Race:Gallente

Posted 01 November 2018 - 03:07 PM

could also do 2 small neuts on the arty one in case a frig tackles you and gets under teh guns.

Shit shit i forgot to stop using this char on the 666 post? can I get em deleted??

THIS IS EVE ONLINE!! = https://i.imgur.com/jj16ThL.jpg

Chess is the perfect Metaphor for Life: There are many clearly bad Moves but so FEW clearly good ones..

You don't like that people can use Expensive implants and ships or don't want to learn the counters? Ok, that's fine, bye. This IS EVE ONLINE.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users