Chimera

• RvB Insider
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3402 posts
Senior Chief Petty Officer  Member Reputation
  • Favorite Ship:Kestrel
  • Race:Caldari

Posted 28 February 2016 - 10:51 PM

Eveopedia is going. This bit must be preserved...

"So I'm hungry, I have pot noodle with no pot, but wait, I'm in the crypt right? I knew it was here somewhere, Tron and I had argued about it just the night before, stupid "Teapot of Justice", I was sick of the old rituals, dressing up in those Minmatar slave girl costumes and drinking lemon tea while watching Podpilot Idol. To hell with it, I looked around and there it was mounted on a plinth adorned with the Purple Arms and next to the Forbidden Toaster of Desire. There was nothing else for it, I grabbed the teapot, filled in the potless pot noodle, added water, pew pew with the shooty gun and it was hot as hell. Mmmmmm sacrilegious.
Just as I'm scoffing the last few chemically altered wheat noodles in he walks, flanked by General Arkaiser and Commander Thrace. I have to say, while it was clearly a grave moment in New Eden history, the look on his face was great. He erupted into one of his great rants, I didn't even listen to the words, I knew by the look on the faces of Sarkus and Arkaiser there was no backing down now, we'd gone too far, just as I knew that Thrace would eventually side with us.
I walk straight past them and out, opening my communicator and signalling General Raivi, "The time has come, the revolution begins today. RED DESTINY!"..."

The rest is nice too...

https://wiki.eveonli...d_Vs_Blue_(RvB)

But it is out of date a tad.

#2 Algis Kemokl

Algis Kemokl

Loveless

• Combat Coordinators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts
Crewman 3rd Class  Member Reputation
  • Favorite Ship:Bhaalgorn
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 29 February 2016 - 03:08 PM

Somewhere on the forums exists the second rise of RvB as well - which is also pretty good. 

Posted Image

You can not hide yourself, behind this fairytale forever, and ever.

#3 scummyb

scummyb

Typhoon Fleet Issue

• RvB Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2017 posts
Crewman 2nd Class  Member Reputation
  • LocationUK
  • Favorite Ship:ARMAGEDDON
  • Race:Minmatar

Posted 01 March 2016 - 08:14 AM

Was that a bit of short notice fait accompli?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users